"Mother alone, represents True Parents" - Father
"Mother is the top decision maker" - Father's direction
"The responsible person of UC is not Hyung Jin nor Kook Jin. On the top of Hyung Jin there is Mother.. Do not forget this."
(TF 2011) READ ... HYUNG'S FALSE CLAIMS OF SUCCESSION

HYUNG JIN'S WORDS: WHO IS TRUE MOTHER


HYUNG JIN'S WORDS: WHO IS TRUE MOTHER
"True Mother -- although she comes from the God of Day, as Father said -- has been perfected and is victorious in all of the trials and tribulations that the True Mother must go through. We understand that she is perfected into God as God's wife through True Father, the Christ. We have immense victory. Immense victory! Cosmic victory! Incredible. No person on earth could have done it, except for True Mother.
"All of 6000 years History has been waiting for the Perfected Eve. And she is Here.
It Is Our True Mother. " 14/03/2010
.....
SUCCESSION
"Yesterday, I talked with my father for eight hours. My father is healthy. As long as he is here, he is the top decision-maker. If he is not here, then my Mother is the top decision-maker. Because of my mother’s presence, there is no confusion regarding succession in Unificationism. " 24/11/2009


IF I DENY TRUE PARENTS, DONT FOLLOW ME
" If I deny True Parents, don't follow me.
If we claim to be the new center, You must not follow us. "
.....
NO NEW KING, I AM NOT A KING
“ I want to offer that glory, all the future glory to God, to True Parents, to brothers and sisters. What we want to be very clear, there is no new king, I said that from the very beginning when I was inaugurated as an international president, I said there is no new king, I’m NOT the NEW KING, don’t even expect it, and don’t ask me to do it, I’m not it, so there is no king.
"What is very clear for us is that True Parents are the eternal kings, they’re the eternal center, theologically that’s very important to maintain, and since I studied theology, it's very important theologically that there won’t be any future kings, but everybody that’s truly supporting the activities of True Parents, truly, truly the co-owners of our church traditions, those people are the ones that will be able to bring glory to God. So for us we feel that kind of humility is critical and important, that kind of honesty with oneself is essential.”
. 17/01/2009
......
ONLY ONE TRUE PARENTS
Father has asked us to envision and create a church that can protect the legacy of True Parents; that is, always keeping True parents at the center... to know our proper positions... and to always return glory back to God and True Parents..
As we move forward organizationally, as we move forward spiritually, that we acknowledge respect, and always adhere to the real position that we are in. That we are not a "new true parent," that "I am not a true parent". True Parents are always one, God is always one. I am only here to serve them.". 03/05/2008
.........
Divine Principle Chapter 1
Meaning of Perfection?
" The realm of God's direct dominion is the realm of perfection, the realm which a person reaches when he perfects himself; it is the place where man is under God's direct control.
Man enters God's direct dominion as he accomplishes the individual Four Position Foundation by realizing the union of mind and Body centered on God. "
From this realm one can never fall or separate from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Posts